Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Name of the Business
The name of the company is Confianza Archiving Solutions. Confianza is the Spanish word for “trust,” the most basic requirement and expectation of an offsite file management company. The company aims to assure the safety and confidentiality in handling clients’ materials. Contents with vulnerable and sensitive information will be given due professional care. Confianza provides clients the peace of mind in knowing that their data is safeguarded.
The proposed business will be situated at Lot 15, Barangay Ususan, Taguig City. The location is a warehouse and lot. Taguig is best suited to cater the necessities of the ...view middle of the document...
Clients in need of offsite file management options can open an account at Confianza Archiving Solutions. A meeting with the Customer Relations Department Head and the company’s in-house lawyer will be arranged at the client’s earliest convenience. A contract shall be signed after the parties of the meeting have negotiated the terms, conditions and other pertinent matters of the forthcoming business relationship. The client shall avail of the services when they require. These include initial and additional file-storing; retrieval through delivery, pick-up or access on site; and, eventual disposal of records. Value-added services (free of charge) include monthly transaction and inventory reports and the use of the warehouse’s viewing room. Generally, billing will be done quarterly unless provisions of the contract assert otherwise.
Marketing strategies to be employed will be in the form of pamphlets, print and e-based advertisements. Confianza Archiving Solutions aims to be a brand name in file management technology in the country.
This type of service will help businesses and the economy as a whole by allocating resources to more necessary expenditures. Work space will be maximized, effort made to organize and find records need not be wasted, and employee productivity and performance is expected to increase and improve respectively.
The company hopes to achieve the following:
1. To attract and capture a reasonable portion of the target market through aggressive marketing strategies.
2. To maintain clients’ patronage through quality service.
3. To establish a name as the leading offsite file management.
4. To effectively control costs and efficiently utilize the company’s resources.
5. To possess reasonable performance and profitability and maintain liquidity.
1. To maintain and improve the company’s share in the market through continuously refining and innovating services to suit the ever-changing technology and needs of the clients.
2. To be renowned as the best in catering file management needs in the industry.
3. To expand in five years time, the company’s operation to cover the National Capital Region (NCR) and eventually the whole country in ten years.
4. To uphold profit-oriented philosophies in the corporation, thereby increasing capital and expanding operations.
5. To offer additional job opportunities to people.
6. To continuously enrich the company’s solvency and stability.
The following should be considered to assure the feasibility of the project in terms of marketing, management, technical, financial and socio- economic aspects.
1. Marketing Aspect
a. That there is sufficient demand for file management services and it is greater than what is currently being supplied by existing sources.
b. That the open market for file management services will be penetrated by Confianza,...