This archive file comprises CJA 343 Week 5 Individual Assignment Victims and Crime Evaluation
General Questions - General General Questions
Criminal Legislation Paper:
· As a team, conduct a team discussion about the elements of the assignment. All team members must comment on ALL 9 laws as these comments will appear in the paper itself.
· First, draft three criminallaws that currently do not exist (think outside the box here).
· Make sure your legislation includes elements of the offense, including the intent necessary to be ...view middle of the document...
Include team member comments.
· Third, propose three crimes you believe must be modified. Include a brief summary of the law/penal codes (with citation to that law) and your suggestions for modification. Include your reasons. Include team member comments.
· Format your paper according to APA standards (level headings required also). 2,000-2,500 words minimum.
· Include your individual team member comments from your team discussion in the paper so I know by reading the paper, who thinks what. You may do this by directly quoting from the discussing and/or paraphrasing team member comments from discussion in your forum.
· Resources to Start your Search: Penal codes at http://www.findlaw.com and dumb laws at http://www.dumblaws.com/
Each team member must write a substantive portion of the final team paper (ie, editing the final draft or writing the introduction and conclusion will NOT earn full poi
To get more course tutorials visit - https://bitly.com/12BmkFW
Allow yourself short breaks. If you study for long periods of time, you can experience burn out. Your parents probably scoff at the idea, but it is possible to study too much. To avoid burnout, take a break and go hang out with friends every once in a while.