My name is Dan Galvez, and I will be talking about the artwork called the Seaside Cemetery.
- There are several things that stand out in this artwork.
- The most noticeable is the crashing of the ocean waves.
- The scene in the artwork also looks like a very dark and gloomy scene.
- There are graveyards on the land, which could represent some type of cemetery.
- There are also white figures in the artwork which kind of reminds me of a ghost or spirit.
The trees are very dark, and look as if it came from a horror movie.
- This also looks like it took places probably in the 1800’s to the 1900’s.
- The clouds are also cloudy which could be that there is some type of storm, most likely
...view middle of the document...
- The emotions I receive from this artwork are a lot of sadness and devastation. It really
does make an impact and has a lot of meanings. - One of the things that come to mind is that
we are never safe. - There are natural disasters occurring all
around the world, and it is very hard to escape that reality.
- People will die because of nature, and that is the hard truth.
- Adolf made me feel this way because of how dark the artwork looks.
- Its tone was very well painted, and it really does show how destructive nature can be to
even take people’s lives away. - This painting is a very good work of art.
- It is a very simple concept to understand, but also has many layers of meaning behind
it. - I say this because anyone who sees this
artwork can tell off the bat that the waves had to do something with the graveyard, and
the dark colors used in the artwork gives it that dark, gloomy feeling.
- Observing this artwork makes me not only think of the artwork itself, but also all
the occurrences with Mother Nature that has changed people’s lives.
- Nature has never really affected my own life for me to make drastic changes.
- When I do think of it though, all of the major disasters...