* Nicholas James "Nick" Vujicic ( born 4 December 1982) is a Serbian Australian evangelist and motivational speaker born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs. As a child, he struggled mentally and emotionally as well as physically, but eventually came to terms with his disability and, at the age of seventeen, started his own non-profit organization, Life Without Limbs. Vujicic presents motivational speeches worldwide, on life with a disability, hope and finding meaning in life. He also speaks about his belief that God can use any willing heart to do his work and that God is big enough to overcome any and all disabilities.
* He was born on December 4, 1982 in Brisbane, in the family of Serbian immigrants, and had a rare disease: the boy missing limbs - both arms ...view middle of the document...
* He traveled to more than 45 countries, speaking in schools, universities and other organizations. Participates in television shows and writes books. His first book, "Life without limits» (Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life) was published in 2010, in 2012, was translated into Russian.
* He currently lives in California, USA.
* February 12, 2012 he married Kanae Miahare, and February 14, 2013 they had a son - James Kiyoshi Vuychich.
* The Butterfly Circus is a short independent film, created by Joshua and Rebekah Weigel in 2009.
* In the 1930s America is suffering for the Great Depression. Many people are jobless and homeless, and everybody is sad and worried for the difficult economic situation. Mendez is the charismatic master of a small circus, the Butterfly Circus, and he leads his troupe through Southern California; along the way, they perform – sometimes for free – to bring some light in the dull lives of people. One evening, they stop at a funfair, where there are carousels, games and other entertainment. At the Carnival Side Show Mendez meets Will, the main attraction. He has no limbs and is on show as a trick of Nature together with other odd characters (the Tattooed Man, the Bearded Woman). Will is bitter and unhappy but after meeting Mendez he decides to leave the Carnival and manages to hide on one of the Butterfly circus trucks to escape. People in the circus welcome him but Mendez tells Will he must find his own way to become part of the act. Will starts to know his new friends and learns that many of them have a sad story: Mendez has given them a second chance in life. One day Will accidentally realizes that he can swim, so he decides to perform a difficult act in the Circus: he must climb a tall pole, from the top of which he then dives into a small tank full of water. Will is now happy as he is in the show, not because of his odd aspect, but because of who he is and what he can do.