BLUEBIRD HOTEL AND TOURISM LIMITED
124, Cox’s Bazar, Airport Road
This business plan has been submitted on a confidential basis.
On this business plan we hope that we have made a fruitful business and it would be successful.
|TABLE OF CONTENTS |Page no |
|01. Summary of the total business plan |02 |
|02. Total Quality Management plan (TQM) |02 |
|03. Executive Summary ...view middle of the document...
This carefully thought out plan includes a realistic operating budget, a capital improvement budget and a sales and marketing plan. All such budgets and plans are consistent with current franchise and local market requirements; they must be approved by ownership before implementation.
02. Total Quality Management plan:
Types of Business Subject to the Act
• Hotels and Resort
• Apartments, Condominiums, and Villas
• Guest houses, lodges, and Inns
• Community based tourist establishments
• Live-aboard vessels
• Religious, educational, and research facilities
Administrators of the Act
• The Registrar, under the general directions of Bangladesh Tourism Board
• Any person whom the Registrar find fit to discharges his powers conferred to him by this act either specifically or generally
• The office of the Registrar is located at Level 1, 84 taghon opposite of PM office, Dhaka Bangladesh. Telephone number: 9140790.
Registering a Facility
• Every prospective accommodation facility must be registered before the beginning of construction with the Registrar
• Those who apply must attach all documents requested by the ROH (Registrar of Hotels and Tourist Accommodation)
• Failure to comply with the minimum standards/ROH directives may lead to refusal of registration
• Fees: Registration fee $1000.00 only(non refundable) + License fees $500.00 only per room or unit
• License expires 31st December of each year
• License is not transferable
• License must be displayed in a conspicuous place
• Building and planning approval from the appropriate authority for permission to build or construct
• License issued under the appropriate authority
• Fire safety precaution approved by the Chief Fire Officer of the Belize Fire Department
• A high degree of general safety and cleanliness in respect of the facility as approved by the Public Health Department
• A copy of common tariff in all rooms
• Inform the office of ROH of change of management /owner
• Reapply on a yearly basis
• Display all accommodation rates, exclusive of taxes
• Ensure payment of accommodation taxes by due date
• Keep book of accounts on premises
• Submitting and properly filling out in its entirety the monthly tax returns and guest registration forms
• Register all guests
• Allow the Registrar/representatives to inspect property and conduct audits on all records during reasonable hours
• Maintain minimum standards
• Distribute to the employees all service charge monies collected
Hotel's Liability to Guest Property
• Goods lost, stolen, or damaged – hotel responsible for up to BZ $2,000.00
• When taking guest goods for safe keeping, written declaration must be done stating the value of the goods. Goods can be inspected and declaration signed by both parties.
• For room safety deposit boxes – hotel...