Business Plan Project
Part 2: The business of managing
Submitted by: Dinda Yanur Ming
DeliWash’s mission is to provide a high quality laundry and hassle free service to the customers. To exceed the other laundry services, we are going to offer excellent service performance. One of them is by sending our employees to personally take the dirty clothing of the customer and to deliver them after they have been washed. Another unique operational feature of ours is that we willingly accommodate full refunds if there is a defect after the laundry treatment, terms and condition applied. With the advantages, our ...view middle of the document...
It conducted in the form of a structured planning method used to evaluate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, andThreats involved in a project or in a business venture. Once the SWOT factors are identified, decision makers should be able to determine if the project or goal is worth pursuing and what is required to make it successful. Here are the DeliWash SWOT analysis :
* Premium service at premium price.
* Limited space as we are new to business.
* Since there is no other laundry services that propose the same level of service as we do, we have the opportunity to grow due to our unique operating feature.
* Some of other laundry services offer low cost services
* Customers are already loyal to several particular laundry services and is not an easy task to attract these customers.
Management in business and organizations purpose is to coordinate the employee efforts to accomplish company’s goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization or initiative to accomplish a goal. Therefore, here are the characteristics that we appoint to manage our services operation and management:
* Working in cross-functional teams and as a business partner of manager
* Promoting fact-based analysis and making tough-minded, critical judgement without being adversarial.
* Leading and motivating people to change and be innovative
* Communicating clearly, openly and candidly
* Having a strong sense of integrity
We divide the organizational chart into two section which is the future and the current structure. Here are the current one considering our...