Table of Contents
Scope of the report: 2
Organizational overview: 3
Literature Review 5
The primary research: 6
The secondary data: 6
Data Analysis 6
Survey Questionnaire 15
For construction sector bricks are considered the main raw material. . In a developing country like Bangladesh, brick fields are playing the most important role for construction business. By determining the importance of construction and the future growth, Saver auto brick started its journey in 1989. It is located in Joina ...view middle of the document...
The respondents of the survey of this research paper comprise maximum number of worker from saver brick field. But, only the opinion of fifteen labor of saver brick field might not reflect the whole perception of others. So, the accuracy of conclusion might not be 100 % correct. If the data of more participants could be collected, the accuracy would be more significant. Given that, most of the items in the questionnaire were targeted to measure the major problem, perceptions and effects. Hence, liker-type scale is considered more appropriate and reliable. The combination of both descriptive and inferential statistics were used as methods of data analysis. Descriptive statistics provides a method of reducing large data into manageable summaries to permit easy understanding and interpretation.
This research paper was completed with the best help of the employees of SAVER AUTO BRICK, Saver. However, its formation encountered several difficulties mentioned below-
* Taking interview so small number of employee: SAVER AUTO BRICK is operated by hundred employees and labors. So it was too difficult for us to take interview of all of them. As a result, we focused on 20 labor for our survey.
* Primary research was conducted in a very short time: As it is already mentioned that the Saver Auto Brick is situated in Saver, therefore it was hard to manage time to go there and sit for a formal conversation with the manager, make him understand our purpose of the survey.
* Negligence of the employees: Most of the employees were busy and uncomfortable. For that they could not help us properly. Even, sometimes they answered without listening the questions properly.
* Does not cover other areas of Communication: The research featured only the thoughts of the employees. But it is also important to know customer’s view-point to measure the efficiency of the firm.
* Not generic picture: Based upon the above limitations, it has to be noted that the research featured only a specific brick field and does not give an overall picture of all the brick fields in the country.
“Saver Auto Brick” is one of the established companies in the brick field industries in Savar. It was established in 1989. It is located in Joina Bari, Savar, Dhaka. The owner of the company, Mr. Baidhya Nath Saha, started this business with a small traditional brick manufacturing company. It is producing high quality bricks of multi quality sizes and several categories. They have 100 labors working in their brick field in different sectors. They manufacture two different types of bricks.
Types of Bricks:
1. Auto Bricks from Full Auto machine which cost 8 taka per piece.
2. Semi Auto machine which cost 7 taka per piece.
Savar bricks mission is to install auto burning process for burning bricks so that they can save time as well as the expense. The traditional process of burning bricks needs a lot of...