Business Research Methods, Part II
The rating survey seeks to research and obtain feedback from products within the potential market that is typically unaffordable for the average blue collar earner. The respondent to rate the item is a requirement to justify the multi rate assessment from easiest to hardest products for stock. The results will be published along with recommendations, if the serveyee response is detailed and positive this indicates the consumer is satisfied with prices and merchandise selection. If the serveyee response is negative with no detailed response this is an indication that the consumer is not satisfied with the merchandise selection and prices. The survey from ...view middle of the document...
This survey is strictly held in connection with Wal-Mart, its subsidiaries, and private entities. This survey is for market and data research. Please answer accordingly….
1. What product did you recently purchase from Wal-Mart? (Product in which you’re surveying for.) |
2. What was your primary reason for choosing to purchase from Wal-Mart? |
3. Please indicate how much you like the overall use of the product…. I dislike it very much I enjoy it very much 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 |
4. Is this a product you will use on a consistent day-to-day basis?Yes / No / Somewhat |
5. Have you purchased this product from Wal-Mart or another company before? (IF NO, skip the next question.)Yes / No |
6. When was the last time you purchased this product?Less than 1 year ago / More than 1 year ago / Never received one |
7. Did another company and/or product influence your decision to buy from Wal-Mart? Yes / NoIF YES, indicate how much it influenced your decision to purchase...