Assessment Task 1
Macville Risk Management Policy and Risk Management Strategy Written Report
To become a water wise cafe, implementing policies and procedures in order for the cafe to run effectively. Upgrade toilet and dishwasher. Purchase frozen par-bake cooking system.
* Serve competitive high quality coffee and food.
* To have friendly well trained staff who provide great customer service.
* Be Water wise
* Be a profitable establishment with ongoing growth
Stakeholder | Internal/External | Role in Process | Stake in Process |
Macville Pty Ltd | Internal | Owners | High |
Me | Internal | Manager, ...view middle of the document...
Talk to customers and get their input on what they liked or didn’t like in the cafe. Talk to the staff members to get their input and ideas. Have questionnaires available for customers to fill out. Observe everybody who is involved in the shop. Talk to our suppliers and get any suggestions from them.
* The two hour delivery time is impractical
* Changes need to be made to the authorisation of deliveries
* A policies and procedures manual is to be set up, verbal is not enough
* Only to use dishwasher when full or fill sink and wash dishes manually. Fill a plastic tub with water to wash fruit and vegetables.
* Only water plants in morning and before you go home at night, could use water from fruit and vegetable tub.
* Monitor regular customers, perhaps a rewards card could be a good way to say thanks
* Change banks and bank every afternoon or morning
* All takings MUST be recorded
* Replace old chairs and carpet these are a danger
* Promote the chefs rice wraps
* Incident reports MUST be filled out for all injuries and be signed and filed in appropriate filing system
* Look into the frozen par-bake cooking system
* Put password on the computer with employee details on it so only the manager can access it
* Have a reward system for staff members who make the most sales for the day. Each member would have a code to sign into register enabling us to keep a track of their progress each day, and rewarding them at the end of the week
* Get rid of employee detail form
* Have a set wage and...