United International University
School of Business and Economics
Course Policies/ Brand Management
|Program |Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) |
|Course Title & Code |Brand Management (MKT 4311) |
|Section |A, B, C |
|Trimester |Summer, 2014 |
|Assessment Breakup |Contribution to Grade |Total Contribution |
|Class Attendance & Participation |05% |30% |
|Quiz/Class Test |15% | |
|Assignment and Presentation ...view middle of the document...
Also chronic lateness, talking in class, ringing cell phone, or otherwise detracting from the instructor’s presentation will be considered when awarding the five points.
▪ Assignment Submission: Late submission is not accepted. Partial credit will not be given for late submission.
▪ Participation in class discussion: You are strongly encouraged to participate in class discussion. Please speak up even if your ideas contradict with those in text books.
▪ Text Book: Students are required to have the textbook(s) by the first week of the semester and have to bring the book in the class.
▪ Course content: Instructor reserves the right to make necessary changes in the course content depending on the progress of the class.
▪ Surprise Test: Once a chapter is completed, students are required to be prepared to face surprise quiz. There will be NO makeup for any surprise test and quiz.
▪ Class makeup: In case of unavoidable circumstances students will be offered a makeup. All makeup classes will be held as per the instruction of the course teacher.
▪ Exam Makeup: There will be no makeup for class tests. Retake of missed mid-term examination (if any) may be arranged based on documented authentic reason. However the retake examination will be: a) held on the same day the final examination is held, b) on a different question paper which will naturally raise the level of difficulty, and c) on a different syllabus as would be based upon the instructor’s discretion.
▪ Academic Honesty: Any academic misconduct will be dealt according to the provisions of the students’ code of conduct.
▪ Term Project: The project involves a written report and an oral presentation.
|Instructor |Dr. Md. Shariful Alam (MDSA) |
| |Assistant Professor |
| |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell:01611939788 (emergency) |
| |Room # 513 |
Counseling hours:………………………… [pic]