1. BPM Automation Package – DB2 from IBM
In my Organisation we use DB2 database management tool which provides scale, reliability and also specific to the Operating System that our firm uses.
Over a period of time, this tool has helped the company to transform the data centre completely to suit the business dynamics and increased competition. Through this tool, we have been able to manage the business than managing the database.
Modules present in the DB2 Package
Linkage between the efficiency of this tool under the stated capabilities
2. BPM Automation Package – Cognos 8 from IBM
Fortunately, IBM is Idea Cellular’s official IT outsourcing arm, we have access to some ...view middle of the document...
Secure system & Custom Views
o The unique platform structure concentrated on securing the access for all users where, when and in the they want it making it more secure from the external business threats
o It offers diversified levels of access and business managers prefers general views with an option of allowing them moving to demanding items
o Unlike diversified levels of access from other vendors, this tools delivers with single solution
5. Framework Manager
• Erstwhile power play transformer and Impromptu administrator has been replaced with the framework manager enabling modelling framework providing scenario analysis
Prioritization of Modules and Features – Cognos 8
1. Ability of the Cognos 8 to sit on multiple integrated system but still providing the standardised and consistent output as enunciated by the business user
2. Speed and the security aspects of the tool in the changing business scenarios and still coping to provide 100% accuracy through Analysis Studio
Prioritization of Modules and Features – DB2
1. Scalability of the DB2 server to...