ATM is an automated teller machine or also knows, as automated banking machine is an electrical telecommunication device, which makes the client to the financial transactions without a bank teller.
The following actors are involved in the use case of withdrawal action.
These are some preconditions for withdrawal of money from the bank.
The customer must have an ATM Card
The Machine must contain cash and be working properly
The machine must have a connection to the bank system
The bank customer receives the withdraw amount that he wanted from the ATM with a receipt. The customer’s ...view middle of the document...
Invalid user, wrong amount entered by the customer, amount entered exceeds daily limit, insufficient cash in the account.
The customer can also deposit funds and other amounts through the ATM machine.
The same actors involved in the deposit amount use case
1. Bank Customer
The user is authenticated and it is a must condition or it
The bank customer deposits the funds and the amount, which he wanted to deposit to the ATM machine and the customer is provided with the printed receipt. The customers account balance is updated in the systems.
Basic flow of events
The same functions performed in the start as in withdrawing. New events that are conducted
1. The use case begins with the customers, which inserts the card into the card reader.
2. The other actor named bank system will read the bankcard information from the card submitted into the card reader.
3. The system allows the customer to enter the pin so the system can validate the user and information.
4. User selects the deposit funds option
5. Bank system requests the account number of the customer
6. Customer enters the account number and lets the system verify the account numbers.
7. System request the customer to enter the amount
8. User enters the amount, which he wants to deposit
9. System updates the account balance
10. The system prints the receipt for the customer and ends the system
1. Invalid user
2. Rejected card because of wrong pin was entered
3. The system may fail to deposit the amount due to failure of the deposit slot
The customer can transfer cash to any of the accounts through the ATM Machine
The same actors are involved in the transfer event of the ATM Machine
1. Bank Custer
Her e the same authentication of the account is needed by the system to allow the transferring event.
The bank customer wants the system to transfer the amount to the account, which he wanted to, and make the system to perform the action. After transferring of that amount the customer is provided with the printed receipt, the account balance is updated in the system.
Basic flow of the event
1. The use case begins with the actor named bank customer, which inserts the card into the card reader of the atm.
2. The other actor named bank system reads out the bankcard information from the card submitted.
3. The system allows the user to enter the pin so the system can validate that user.
4. The customer choses the...