Table Of Contents
1. Executive summary
2. Business description
3. Market strategies
4. Competitive analysis
5. Design and development plan
6. Operations and management plan
7. Financial factors
ATI Group is an international travel agency that comes with a motto of " IMPROVING TRAVEL SERVICES FOR THE NEW BREED OF CLIENTS" . Considering the fact that national tourism and travel industry world wide is growing at 4% annually according to Market research reports for Transportation Services industry, this industry would be a great success . ATI group is poised to take advantage of this growth and lack of competition with an experienced staff, excellent ...view middle of the document...
Membership numbers in some of the travel-related associations give some indication of the number of participants in this market. ATI is researching the market to identify potential opportunities for future sales in this rapidly changing environment. ATI's long-term goal is to establish itself as an internationally recognized provider of top-of-the-line adventure travel. This goal does not prohibit ATI from participating in additional segments. It does, however, provide a corporate focus and a differentiated offering. ATI's target customers are Our target market includes individuals, couples, and groups interested in accommodations and renting cars in global locations. This focus group is an exploitable niche and ATI will provide a specialized but versatile service. ATI's most important target customers, however, will be married couples, ages 25-35.
• To continue to communicate our strategic objectives to our target markets effectively.
• Achieve an annual growth rate of at least 10%.
• By the end of year three, achieve 25% of sales through the Internet.
• Expand our markets and identify new markets for our products and services, and become the market leader in the competition in those five countries.
• Capture and maintain a gross margin of 18-20% and increase sales 10% annually.
• Achieve positive net worth by year three.
• Keep payroll expenses down.
Keys to Success
• Continue to develop ongoing relationships with frequent and new guests.
• Continue to develop and implement a strong communications plan in both national and international markets.
• Leverage our strength in the local market as a member of the community by supporting local events.
• Identify new markets for our services.
• Continue ongoing staff training and skill development to ensure the highest standards of service.
The most important questions we are trying to answer are we able to effectively track the customer behavior across our geographically spread different locations?
• Different People such as people with different mind sets , introverts / extroverts, luxury or economical, etc.
• Different Culture such as Indian , Bahamian, Thai, American , etc.
• Different Value System which includes culture.
• Different Languages, and
• Different Needs
• How to communicate consistently the uniform brand image across these entirely different locations?
ATI provides individual and group travel to leisure and corporate clients.Our agency is strategically located; our property enables our guests to be at the heart of the business community. We seek to differentiate our product and services in the following areas by:
• Implementing personal recognition of our frequent travelers who return time and again.
• Providing luxurious rooms that offer a sense of doing business from 'home.
• Rewarding staff members that have a strong customer-service ethic.
• Building business facilities second to...