BUSINESS & CREATIVE SERVICES
Deliver and Monitor a Service to Customers
ASSESSMENT FOR WORKPLACE LEARNERS
*NOTE: This assessment should be supported by a Supervisor’s Verification Report
completed by an appropriate workplace supervisor.
Please word process all responses.
|Student Name: | |
|Student Declaration: |I declare that the work submitted for this assessment is completely my own. |
|Student Signature: | ...view middle of the document...
Submit the signed report with this assessment.
TASK 2 – Written Answer Questions
Please word process detailed answers to the following questions. Please ensure your name appears in the footer on every answer page.
QUESTIONS RELATING TO YOUR WORKPLACE
1. When providing customer service within your organisation, what are your aims?
2. How could you prioritise the needs of customers?
3. What process do you follow when you are unable to answer/assist a customer with their enquiry due to your current level of company knowledge or authorisation to perform certain tasks?
4. What interpersonal skills do you use when providing quality customer service?
5. What is your organisation’s policy and the procedures for dealing with customer complaints?
6. What opportunities do you look for to promote your company’s products and services to customers or potential customers?
7. List ways in which customer feedback regarding your organisation’s customer service and products and services is obtained.
8. How do you seek feedback on your customer service performance in the workplace? From whom? When? How?
GENERAL THEORY QUESTIONS – NOT SPECIFIC TO YOUR WORKPLACE
A. Why is it important to identify customer needs? Describe the ways this could be done.
B. Define effective communication. How can we ensure our communication is effective?
C. Why is customer feedback vital? How should this be used? (Consider positive and constructive (negative) feedback).
D. How could a good rapport with customers be established? Why is this important?
E. What privacy and confidentiality considerations should be made when dealing with customers and sensitive information?
TASK 3 –...