| |[pic] |
|Mailing Address HTMi, Hotel and Tourism Management Institute | |
|Marientalweg 3 | |
|6174 Soerenberg, | |
|SWITZERLAND ...view middle of the document...
- Providing highest levels of customer service in serving VIP guests at the Le Royal Club Lounge as a Guest Service Agent, and performed checking in and out of rooms according to the SOP of the hotel. Responsible for stocking service areas with supplies. Assigned as a telephone operator and answered/transferred calls within departments in the hotel. Worked with concierge to ensure quality of service and carried out responsibilities in guests’ luggage and arranged transportation.
● Completed training in the Kitchen Department (Cold Kitchen, Favola (Italian Restaurant), and Prime (Steakhouse)).
- Being a good team player with good communication skills that enable proper influence through team and accomplished the daily routine of buffet counter and catered banquets.
Gained familiarity with deep-frying, grilling, garnishing and plating according to the standards;
Set up and cleaned all equipment for daily food preparation. Improved on cutting skills;
assembled ingredients according to the measurements in order to ensure the right outcome.
Internship/Trainee Oct 2010 – Dec 2010 Nikko Hotel (Rebranded as InterContinental Hotel Kuala Lumpur as of Feb 2011)
Responsibilities and Accomplishments:
● Completed training in the Food and Beverage Department (Tatsu Japanese Restaurant)
- Described menu items, providing food recommendations when requested and understood the food content and ingredients contained. Handled cash, promptly greeted guest and took orders. And learned to serve alcoholic beverage according to the restaurants’ rules and regulations. Responsible for cleanliness of the restaurant and ensure that all expectations were met and checked actively; Successfully completed 6 days a week of split shifts without appearing tired and maintained food safety according to the guidelines.
● Competed in the Housekeeping Department (Rooms...