Analysis of the smartphone as a system using knowledge on methods of System Analysis
A smartphone or smart phone is a mobile phone with an advanced mobile operating system which combines features of a personal computer operating system with other features useful for mobile or handheld use.
In addition to a Smartphone’s communication functions, it can:
* Send emails.
* Use GPS to locate an address and keep you from getting lost.
* Enable installation of other programs.
* Allow any interface for data entry.
* Manage digital agenda and contacts.
* Display documents in various formats.
* Allow Internet access.
* Utilize an operating system.
* Require ...view middle of the document...
All this elements work with each other and are powered by battery.
Software is a collection of instructions that enable the user to interact with a computer/smartphone, its hardware, or perform tasks. Without software, computers would be useless. Software is operation system and all programs in your smartphone.
You can visualize software for smartphones as a software stack. The stack consists of the following layers:
* kernel - management systems for processes and drivers for hardware
* middleware - software libraries that enable smartphone applications (such as security, Web browsing and messaging)
* application execution environment (AEE) - application programming interfaces, which allow developers to create their own programs
* user interface framework - the graphics and layouts seen on the screen
* application suite - the basic applications users access regularly such as menu screens, calendars and message inboxes
Also there are different peripheral...