Student Success Plan
This personalized Student Success Plan will help you reflect on past positive accomplishments you have made as a student and obstacles you have faced and overcome in previous terms. Once you identify your current status, you will analyze what you want to accomplish and how you will get there. You will also see that you are not alone on your educational journey. Your instructor is committed to helping you succeed in addition to the many resources provided by Everest.
By completing the information below, you are taking accountability and responsibility for your own success! The Student Success Plan is an effective tool that you should complete for each of your ...view middle of the document...
Include all activities that require your time. This is a tool that you should complete and use on a weekly basis to effectively manage your time.
Activity | Time Needed to Complete | Scheduled Day & Time to Complete |
Example: Work day | 8 hours | Monday – 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. |
Example: Review Learning Activities for SLS 1105 | 2 hours | Monday – 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
Commitments to your success:
Instructor commitments to you:
* I will be with you throughout the entire course and provide timely responses
* I will work with you and provide you with the support you need
* I will provide you with feedback on what you are doing well and what you need to improve on
* I am here to help you succeed
Student Commitments | What level of commitment can you give this term? (my all, average, or minimal) | What is the reason for this level? |
Commit and dedicate time to work through this course week by week | | |
Complete assignments and meet weekly participation requirements | | |
Contact me if you need help at any time | | |
Communicate professionally in all areas of the course | | |
Be held accountable for your participation in this course | | |
Everest resources available to you:
Everest resources available to you: | Have you used this resource? Will you use this resource this term? | What have you used this resource for? What will you use this resource for this term? |
Academic Tutoring and Success Center | | |
Everest Online Library | | |
CARE | | |
Smarthinking | | |
Resources Available to Help You
* Academic Tutoring and Success Center (Click on the “Tutoring” link under the Course Home) (https://sites.google.com/site/myacademicsuccesscenter/Home)
* Request Live Webcam Tutoring and tutoring for multiple courses
* Request a Success Coach
* Watch helpful webinars
* Smarthinking has a variety of services (Click on the “Tutoring” link under the Course Home)
* Access live tutors or schedule a personal tutoring session 48 hours in advance for:
* Writing (paragraph development),Reading Comprehension, Math, Accounting, Finance, Medical Assisting, Medical Terminology, and Microsoft Office Programs
* Access Everest University’s Online Library from the course by clicking “Everest Online Library” under the Course Home.
* This is the one stop access point...