ACC 561 Final Exam
49.Which of the following is an advantage of corporations relative to partnerships and sole proprietorships?
• Lower taxes.
• Harder to transfer ownership.
• Most common form of organization.
• Reduced legal liability for investors.
64. The group of users of accounting information charged with achieving the goals of the business is its
Find the final exam answers here ACC 561 Final Exam (Latest)
110. Which of the following financial statements is concerned with the company at a point in time?
• Income statement.
• Balance sheet.
• Retained Earnings statement.
• Statement of cash flows.
112. An ...view middle of the document...
90.Horizontal analysis is also known as
• common size analysis.
• linear analysis.
• vertical analysis.
• trend analysis.
Want to see the complete Individual Assignment Check..?? Click ACC 561 Individual Assignment
92. Horizontal analysis is a technique for evaluating a series of financial statement data over a period of time
• to determine which items are in error.
• that has been arranged from the highest number to the lowest number.
• to determine the amount and/or percentage increase or decrease that has taken place.
• that has been arranged from the lowest number to the highest number.
111. Vertical analysis is a technique that expresses each item in a financial statement
• as a percent of a base amount.
• in dollars and cents.
• starting with the highest value down to the lowest value.
• as a percent of the item in the previous year.
41. Process costing is used when
• the production process is continuous.
• costs are to be assigned to specific jobs.
• production is aimed at filling a specific customer order.
• dissimilar products are involved.
To download the complete answer check ACC 561 Week 3 Complete
43. An important feature of a job order cost system is that each job
• must be similar to previous jobs completed.
• has its own distinguishing characteristics.
• must be completed before a new job is accepted.
• consists of one unit of output.
49. In a process cost system, product costs are summarized:
• on job cost sheets.
• on production cost reports.
• when the products are sold.
• after each unit is produced.
Want help? Click to download ACC 561 Final Exam (Latest)
33. An activity that has a direct cause-effect relationship with the resources consumed is a(n)
• overhead rate.
• product activity.
• cost driver.
• cost pool.
40. Activity-based costing
• allocates overhead to multiple activity cost pools, and it then assigns the activity cost pools to products and services by means of cost drivers.
• assigns activity cost pools to products and services, then allocates overhead back to the activity cost pools.
• accumulates overhead in one cost pool, then assigns the overhead to products and services by means of a cost driver.
• allocates overhead directly to products and services based on activity levels.
40. A cost which remains constant per unit at various levels of activity is a
• mixed cost.
• fixed cost.
• manufacturing cost.
• variable cost.
Want more details? Download now ACC 561 Entire Course
105. The break-even point is where
• total sales equal total variable costs.
• total variable costs equal total fixed costs.
• total sales equal total fixed costs.
• contribution margin equals total fixed costs.
109. Fixed costs are $600,000 and the contribution margin per unit is $150. What is the break-even point?
• 1,500 units
• 4,000 units
94. When a company assigns the costs of direct materials, direct labor, and both variable and fixed...