ACC 561 Final Exam Latest University of Phoenix Final Exam Study Guide
49.Which of the following is an advantage of corporations relative to partnerships and sole proprietorships?
• Lower taxes.
• Harder to transfer ownership.
• Most common form of organization.
• Reduced legal liability for investors.
64. The group of users of accounting information charged with achieving the goals of the business is its
Quiz Answers just a click away ACC 561 Complete Assignment
110. Which of the following financial statements is concerned with the company at a point in time?
• Income statement.
• Balance sheet.
• Retained Earnings ...view middle of the document...
• within industries.
• among accounting periods.
90.Horizontal analysis is also known as
• common size analysis.
• linear analysis.
• vertical analysis.
• trend analysis.
To download the complete answer check ACC 561 Week 1 Complete
92. Horizontal analysis is a technique for evaluating a series of financial statement data over a period of time
• to determine which items are in error.
• that has been arranged from the highest number to the lowest number.
• to determine the amount and/or percentage increase or decrease that has taken place.
• that has been arranged from the lowest number to the highest number.
111. Vertical analysis is a technique that expresses each item in a financial statement
• as a percent of a base amount.
• in dollars and cents.
• starting with the highest value down to the lowest value.
• as a percent of the item in the previous year.
Download now ACC 561 Entire Course
41. Process costing is used when
• the production process is continuous.
• costs are to be assigned to specific jobs.
• production is aimed at filling a specific customer order.
• dissimilar products are involved.
43. An important feature of a job order cost system is that each job
• must be similar to previous jobs completed.
• has its own distinguishing characteristics.
• must be completed before a new job is accepted.
• consists of one unit of output.
Want more details? Download now ACC 561 Final Exam
49. In a process cost system, product costs are summarized:
• on job cost sheets.
• on production cost reports.
• when the products are sold.
• after each unit is produced.
33. An activity that has a direct cause-effect relationship with the resources consumed is a(n)
• overhead rate.
• product activity.
• cost driver.
• cost pool.
105. The break-even point is where
• total sales equal total variable costs.
• total variable costs equal total fixed costs.
40. Activity-based costing
• allocates overhead to multiple activity cost pools, and it then assigns the activity cost pools to products and services by means of cost drivers.
• assigns activity cost pools to products and services, then allocates overhead back to the activity cost pools.
• accumulates overhead in one cost pool, then assigns the overhead to products and services by means of a cost driver.
• allocates overhead directly to products and services based on activity levels.
Find the final exam answers here ACC 561 Complete course
40. A cost which remains constant per unit at various levels of activity is a
• mixed cost.
• fixed cost.
• manufacturing cost.
• variable cost.
• total sales equal total fixed costs.
• contribution margin equals total fixed costs.
109. Fixed costs are $600,000 and the contribution margin per unit is $150. What is the break-even point?
• 1,500 units
• 4,000 units
Find the quiz answers here ACC 561 Final Exam Questions With Answers
94. When a company assigns the costs of direct...